Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I've been tagged....

to do this meme challenge. Lorna from 'see-through-faith' has tagged me to do the following challenge. I really don't think you'll stay awake through this post...so if I hear some snoring, I guess I'll forgive you. Hehe. (No, seriously, I'll forgive you)


Rules: Every player starts by writing six weird/extraordinary things about him/herself in his/her blog and also the rules of the game. After that the blogger chooses six other bloggers and makes a list with their names. Then the blogger writes a comment on their blogs to let them know that they have been challenged, and that they should check the challengers blog for further information.


1. I have lived in/visited (for one week or more), 6 states, and one province of Canada.
2. I have logged over 30,000 miles by train throughout the U.S.
3. I have visited for day/weekend trips, 5 other states and one other Canadian province not listed in #1 above.
4. I have had bifocals for 16 years, and I'm not even 40.
5. I'm trying more container flower gardening this year.
6. My great-grandparents' and their children's last name was changed as they came through customs as immigrants about 100 years ago.

Now for the other 6 participants that I have to tag......any volunteers? Please leave a comment, telling me if you are interested.

3 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

What are your tips for container gardening? I find it harder than regular in the ground gardening becuause it is so important to water often.

Anonymous said...

That was not boring at all :)...Oh, you are so much younger than I am *grin*...You know, I really don't feel as old as my drivers lisence tells me I am...

I love going by train. It is so much more fun, because you can walk around and just look out the windows :)

Blessings on your day and always...

Constance said...

Are you kidding? A chance to talk about myself?! Count me in!
Grins,
Connie