Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Prayer Places

This is the fifth week of the Prayer Place project for me. I have begun this project for myself and my blog readers who are interested in intercessory prayer. Each week I am listing a state of the United States, a province of Canada, and another country around the world. I may give you tidbits of info about the country. I leave the rest up to you. Pray as you feel led.

I would like to make this week a 'review' week. We can pray for any of the places we have listed in the past four weeks. Feel free to pray for the people in the following places as the Lord leads you.

United States: Kansas, Maine, Florida, California

Canada: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island

World: Australia, Estonia, Iraq, Haiti

1 comment:

seethroughfaith said...

so glad you are doing this. How is into the Bible going - you havent posted in a while...