Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This week's Prayer Places

I for one am enjoying praying for people around the world. This week let's pray for people in:

U.S.: Florida
Canada: Newfoundland
World: Iraq

I know Florida has a mixture of people living within the state. It depends upon the time of the year. From 'snowbirds' to locals I imagine Florida is a pretty diverse state. Let's pray for the people of Florida, both the locals, and the visitors this week as you are led by the Lord.

Now, I know the saying is true, Canadians know more about us then we know about Canada. Newfoundland is another Atlantic maritime province, that many of us may not even know much about. I know I don't know a lot, but I want to pray for the people there. Please join me in praying for the people of Newfoundland, Canada as you are led this week.

The other country we are praying for is Iraq. I am not going to state my opinion about the conflict there, nor do I wish to start a debate. I want this to be a week of prayer for all those living there; from the local people, to all of the international military personnel, to any visitors, news media personnel, missionaries, etc. Please pray for the people of Iraq this week as the Lord leads you.

To see last week's post on Prayer Places, click here.

No comments: