Sunday, January 28, 2007

Coming soon

I have been learning A LOT in my daily Bible readings over at Into the Bible . I will soon be adding another Bible study on Esther encouraged by Heidi over at God's Grace In Practice. I am waiting on the books to be delivered. I didn't discover her study until recently. I will be doing the same book as she is, but I'm a few weeks behind, so I'll go at my own pace. I will also be tying in some things of Esther that I'll learn from a Kay Arthur's Bible study. As I said, I'm a few weeks behind Heidi, so instead of catching up, I'm going to go at my pace...probably about once a week per chapter. Feel free to join me. I should do the first post sometime this week.

The two books are: Book one and Book two. Feel free to join me. You don't have to buy or read the books, but feel free to comment on my posts, as you do your own reading.

2 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Hi. Thanks so much for the shout out.
I hope that you like the book and will be looking forward to reading what you have to say about them.

It will be interesting to read about the other book you picked up too.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy Kay Arthur...and Heidi's blog ;) Heidi has certainly piqued my curiosity about the book of Esther and I am looking forward to studying it after I finish up with my present Bible study - Believing God. I am keeping you in my prayers...and you are correct when you mentioned this in your previous post...pray, pray, pray, for that individual...God will take care of the rest.