Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thankful Thursdays ~ Small Praises 3




This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalms 118:24

I have so many things to be thankful for this week.

I'm thankful for:

1. The people for this week's Prayer Places...(see post below).
2. The way the Lord is working in the Dirty Feet for Heaven in 2007, (also see post below).
3. Snow
4. Cold, COLD winter air
5. Snow on top of bushes that remind me of cupcakes with butter cream white icing..YUMMM....:)
6. God working in my heart with my feelings and attitudes toward the people who have hurt me and my family recently.
7. My husband's church nearby; that I'm able to walk the halls for my morning walk, since the winter weather is here.
8. Sun peaking through the clouds at various times during the week.
9. Birds singing.'
10. Homemade chicken pot pie
11. My husband and son.
12. Christian friends on the Internet
13. My blog's readers
14. Good books
15. Beginnings of inner peace because of #6
16. Beginnings of a new outlook on life because of # 1, 2, 6, 15
17. YOU

Click here for more Thankful Thursday posts.

11 comments:

Curious Servant said...

I thought I'd visit you and see what kind of posts you write. I read through quite a few.

Thanks for the pleasant read.

Anonymous said...

What a great list!! Found you at Iris's. ;) Eileen @ http://halfwayhome.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you too :)...I am also thankful that you are finding peace in your heart through God's love.
I am also thankful that my husband loves me no matter what...

Thank you for sharing your thankful list today.

Blessings on your day and always...

Delete said...

Thanks for taking time to share your list. I sensed a spirit of contentment while reading it. I also loved your wording about the snow reminding you of buttercream icing. It made me look out the window and appreciate those flurries that are coming down.

Blessings-
Jennifer

Denise said...

I enjoyed your list, blessings to you always.

Unknown said...

I love the way you described the snow as icing. You have so much to be thankful for. Great list!!!

Unknown said...

And thank God for you! I enjoyed your list~especially #6~since you referenced it several times. I'm thankful for that too (in my life).

Anonymous said...

What a precious list! I love that you express gratitude for the beauty of God's creation! He is truly an artist, isn't He?

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your list!

Lord, I want to be more thankful for those things that seem *big* and *little* in my life because in your eyes, they are all *big*.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list, it seems God is working mightily in your life right now.

View from the Trekant said...

Great list - I'm not sure I can be thankful for the cold air!