Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Ok its official

I'm beginning here. A new look, a new year, and onward with the revolution!!

If you would like me to add your name/blog to my sidebar please leave a comment. If you have visited my old blog regularly and don't see your blog link on the sidebar already and want to have it listed please let me know. I'm in the process of moving over some of my favorites from my old blog....but for the moment its not working.

Edited to add....okay I figured it out...so now its official. I've moved! :)

5 comments:

Constance said...

Count me in! I haven't figured out how to save my favorite sites on my own blog site. Maybe one of these days...sigh.
Connie

Jada's Gigi said...

Love your revolution idea! Dirty feet...where will He lead you this year? I'll be stopping by to see...
I noticed one of your thoughts for this year is to support your husband as you enter a season of church conflict...I'll be praying for you...I don't think anything is harder...

Vicki said...

Hey friend! This is cool. I like it. A fresh start is always...well, REFRESHING.:-)

Praying for you with lotsa love and hugs,

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Love your new place and your revolution! ;) If you need any help moving let me know....have you thought about blogrolling?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your new dwelling place :)...